The University of Warwick
The University of Warwick first admitted graduate students in 1964, and is relatively young for a top flight UK university.
We don’t have the ancient moneyed background of Oxford and
Cambridge, but we are only just behind them in many league tables.
Instead we offer entrepreneurial flair, ambition, and business acumen. These attributes equally characterise our students.
The Warwick mission
- To become a world leader in research and teaching
- Through research of international excellence, to increase significantly the range of human knowledge and understanding
- To equip graduates to make an important contribution to the economy and to society
- To serve our local region – academically, culturally and economically
- To continue to make a Warwick education available to all those able to benefit from it, regardless of economic or social circumstances