Growth strategies; entrepreneurship, corporate intrapreneurs. Creativity and innovation. Leadership. Individual and professional learning. Management development. Business education.
Teaching in 2012-2013
- IB1170 Markets, Marketing and Strategy
- IB2490 Global Environment of Business
- IB2500 Global Integrative Project
- IB3860 International Business in Context
- IB3900 Year Abroad Portfolio
- IB3A20 Critical Issues in Law and Management
- IB3H40 Styles of Coaching and Team Leadership
- IB3H50 Images of Creativity
- IB3H60 Varieties of Decision Making
- LA2300 Law and the International Business Environment
International experience at Director level in multinational firms. WBS MBA Strategy prizewinner. Previously Assistant Director for WBS Centre for SMEs, responsible for training/enterprise.:continues to work with owner alumni regarding business growth and entrepreneurial strategies. Academic Director, Teaching and Learning for WBS Programmes. Also participates in management and advisory support to IATL, Open Space Learning( HEA) and teaching Grid. Continues the work of King's/Warwick Graduate Pledge project (Hefce) especially Interdisciplinary and Academic Literacies. Teaches Strategy, International Business and Critical Thinking.
GCA Palmer and Tas Gohir.
"Technology transfer in HEIs: a case study of bioscience commercialisation at the University of Warwick."
Industry And Higher Education (2005): 345-361.