Career services for the Warwick MBA by full-time study
Our Personal & Career Development team offers a range of careers services to participants on the Warwick MBA. These are free of charge.
Our participants each have different career goals. We aim to help you reach yours in various ways including offering expert facilitation and support from our team.
You are an individual, a unique product in the managerial marketplace. We will help you develop, define, communicate, and position yourself to optimise your opportunities in the MBA recruitment market. We work in an interactive partnership with you, supplying the framework and signposting opportunities to you, while you engage in the reflective learning required to create self-knowledge.
Practically, our team can help by providing you with tools and skills to:
- Develop your individual career strategy
- Prepare your personal marketing plan, including CV and cover letter
- Access job and project opportunities
- Make convincing applications to employers
- Perfect your networking and interview techniques.
Our menu of services also covers:
- Personal development workshops
- Professional career coaching
- Online career resources including self-assessment tools
- Online CV and Job Board.
We produce an annual CV register of our full-time participants which is circulated to companies globally. We also hold a dedicated careers resource library and arrange events in conjunction with the corporate community.
Additional services are also available through the University Careers Centre.