Career services for the Warwick MBA by part-time study
You can access a range of services and resources called CareersPlus, designed to give you extra careers support when you need it:
- online workshops and support services
- career Consultations, Executive Coaching, and a free Career Health Check
- career management and action planning advice
- guidance on self awareness, including using online tests
- tips for becoming an effective networker
- ways to write a winning CV and publishing this online
- information on interviews and assessment centres
- resources - including Vault, Global Workplace, and Going Global
- suggested reading.
We have relationships with a wide range of organisations who advertise positions on our online job board and from time to time visit us to meet with our participants. We also have a panel of experienced career coaches with whom you can work on a commercial basis.
Additional services are also available through the University Careers Centre.