- Recruit talented business professionals
- Discover new business insights and solutions
- Connect with some of the world’s brightest business minds
- Develop your employees’ skills
- Access world class facilities at The Shard in London or at The University of Warwick.
As a global business thought leader, we know the importance of having the right knowledge and talent within your organisation. Our Corporate Partnership Scheme enables your company to better understand your business and the challenges you face and adds value by providing access to our top international students and global alumni.
You’ll benefit from our distinctive business knowledge, world-class academics and unrivalled facilities situated in the heart of the Midlands and in the London Bridge quarter, occupying a space within Europe’s tallest building, The Shard.
In forming a partnership, we will build a genuine relationship that seeks to deliver optimum performance and address the challenges that you face. To ensure success, a dedicated Relationship Manager from our Corporate Relations team will be assigned to you to guarantee consistent and broad engagement across all areas of the business school.
To speak to one of our team, please email email@example.com
Gateway to Top Talent
We work closely with you to address your recruitment challenges and identify solutions to achieve your business objectives. The excellent teaching, practical skill development and personalised career support our students receive means that they are highly sought after by global organisations. Working together, we can help you to develop new and innovative ways of engaging with them to ensure you recruit the right people for your organisation. We offer:
- Privileged access to our 5,000 strong student community
- Extensive networking opportunities with an experienced hire community of 50,000 alumni
- Engagement at all levels of recruitment from pre-experience graduates to post-experience executives through interviews, campus presentations, company visits and access to our talent profiles
- Student projects - an ideal way to obtain targeted consultancy on a business issue. You can engage a postgraduate student, equipped with the latest theories and practices, to work on a specific business challenge. A project also allows you the opportunity to test a candidate’s suitability for a permanent position
- Access to our recruitment site, wbsCareers, in addition to traditional face-to-face methods of engagement.
Thought Leadership and Consultancy
- Access to the leading business academics and world-class research
- Academic consultancy sessions to examine organisational and sectoral issues
- Provide keynote speakers for events.
More than 80% of our research output has been judged as ‘world leading’ or ‘internationally excellent’, ranking WBS 5th in the UK for research output. As a leading business school, our aim is to work collaboratively with our Partners. We can offer:
- Access to our leading academics and their cutting edge research to help inform your business strategies and push the boundaries of knowledge
- Specially commissioned research with our experts to generate not only intellectual but also valuable practical outputs.
Networking Opportunities and Events
We host events throughout the year which enable you to meet and network with other companies, students, alumni and staff. Corporate Partnership also gives you the privilege of becoming a member of our Warwick Executive Network.
Our timetable includes:
- Global alumni functions, offering a stimulating environment in which to share ideas and make new contacts
- Invitations for guest lecture and seminar opportunities on WBS courses and prestigious events
- Virtual events including webinars and careers fairs
- Invitations to high-profile speaker receptions.
Corporate Partners can also use our unrivalled facilities at The Shard in London or at The University of Warwick, subject to availability.
We can help you build the skillset of your employees and improve effectiveness and retention through Executive Education and other accredited programmes. We offer:
- Discounts on MBA, EMBA and Executive Education programmes
- Specially designed courses, compatible with the working environment, to help nurture management skills and knowledge
- Bespoke programmes customised to your organisation’s development needs to help upskill new graduates, develop high flyers and refresh knowledge amongst senior executives.
View our courses to see how WBS can help you gain competitive advantage.
Building your Brand
Grow awareness of your brand through:
- Access to our online services and global student community of societies and professional networks
- Promotion via the Corporate and Alumni e-newsletter, WBS website and events
- Advertising and feature opportunities in CORE magazine
- Targeted emails to specific student groups and courses
- Sponsorship opportunities such as the WBS CASE competitions and academic conferences
- Opportunities to represent your business at a variety of school and student speaker events.