*The WBS Change our Space competition is now closed.*
The brief was to create the concept for a piece of artwork that represents Warwick Business School’s CORE values of curiosity, openness, restlessness, and excellence, and champions our Change Maker ideology.
We requested concepts that will help people see our school values in a visual and dynamic way, and that will be large enough to cover a space of 2m x 2m. The end result will be created using any practical media, so we asked entrants to specify what their ideal final materials would be.
If your entry is short-listed, you will be notified by 4pm on Friday 29 March.
- Create your concept based around the above brief. Submit this to us by 12pm, 21 March. *Now closed*
- If your idea is short-listed, you will be invited to attend a 20 minute consultation with one of the WBS graphic designers. This can be arranged to take place either on-site at WBS, or remotely via Skype, telephone call, or email. This is your opportunity to ask any design questions that you may have.
- You will then work independently on a 15 minute presentation to showcase your concept to our judging panel on 3 May.
- The winner of the competition will then get the chance to work alongside our WBS graphic designers for a one week internship to bring their design to life and get involved in the production process, from concept to final artwork.
- The winner will be invited to the grand reveal of their artwork by Dean of Warwick Business School, Professor Andy Lockett, in early October.