- Study materials
- Cohort dinners and networking events
- Lunch and refreshments during classes at WBS London.
What’s not included
- Residential accommodation
- Graduation robes and photographs
Early submission fee reduction
All applications submitted by Monday 10 October 2022 will be eligible for an early submission fee reduction of 10%, therefore early application is strongly encouraged. This can be applied alongside a scholarship, and is valid for 2023 entry only. Any scholarship and Early Bird discount combined cannot exceed 50% of your tuition fees.
If you would like to develop a business case to request sponsorship from you organisation, we can support you. Contact us via email, or call us on +44 (0) 7384 910 598 to discuss this further.
Scholarship and Bursaries - 2023 entry
A number of scholarships and bursaries are available for candidates enrolling on the Warwick Executive Diplomas in 2023.
Scholarships covering up to a maximum of 50% of tuition fees are available for high calibre candidates. Bursaries and fee reductions are also available to a range of applicants. Scholarship applications will be considered throughout the application cycle, on a first-come first-served basis, therefore early application is encouraged. Any scholarship and Early Bird discount combined cannot exceed 50% of your tuition fees.
In order to apply for a scholarship, you will need to complete a 300 - 500 word statement demonstrating that you possess Warwick Business School’s four CORE values. The statement should be completed in the relevant section of the Executive Diploma application form. The WBS CORE values you will need to evidence are as follows:
- Curiosity: Demonstrates a thirst for new knowledge and experiences; thinking creatively and embracing challenges and new ideas.
- Openness: Demonstrates an open mind; recognising the value of diversity and different perspectives.
- Restlessness: Demonstrates a drive and determination to achieve more, challenging convention to find a better way.
- Excellence: Demonstrates the pursuit of excellence; attainment of high standards across all areas of life.
When and how to pay
You can pay your tuition fee in a lump sum at the start of your studies, or you can pay in installments. Please see the University of Warwick’s student finance pages for the most current information.
To secure your place on the course, and scholarship if applicable, you must lodge a £1,500 deposit with us within four weeks of receiving your offer. The deposit is part of the total fee, not an additional cost. Read more about how to pay at the University's finance pages. By paying the deposit you are agreeing to the University of Warwick refund policy which can be viewed here.
Alternative funding options
The sources set out below are those which have been brought to the attention of the University as being specifically designed for/aimed at Executive Education students. They are not exhaustive - other funding sources and products may be available. The University does not specifically recommend or endorse these sources/products and the content set out below has been provided by the relevant funding provider and is not independently verified by the University. Students should consider sources and types of funding carefully and ensure that it meets their precise needs - not all funding is appropriate for all students.
Lendwise Loan for Postgraduate Education
Lendwise is a UK-based specialist loan provider dedicated to education finance for students who are looking to fund their studies at world class universities and business schools. Lendwise takes a holistic view of a student’s profile, which includes assessing their future earnings potential as well as, where relevant, academic and work experience track record.
- UK-domiciled students (any nationality), EU and North American students. All other nationalities are assessed on a case-by-case basis.
- New and continuing students are eligible to apply.
- All postgraduate courses at WBS / the University of Warwick, on both full time and part time basis, are eligible.
Rates and application procedure
Interest rates are fixed for the entire duration of the loan and full time programme students have access to a grace period that allows for repayment to start after graduation. Rates depend on an applicant’s overall profile, and the application process is entirely online.
You can borrow in GBP for the full cost of attendance (tuition fee minus the initial deposit paid and minus any scholarships). To get started on your Lendwise loan application, click here.
Why go with a Lendwise loan?
- Competitive interest rate that is fixed for the entire duration of the loan
- No collateral or co-signor required
- Easy and quick online application
- No repayments while you study (full time courses)
- No penalties/fees for over or early repayments
Lendwise Ltd is incorporated in the United Kingdom (Company Number 10466048) and registered with the Office of the Information Commissioner (Reg. No. ZA281795). Lendwise Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (firm registration number 782496).