Our three-day online programme will provide you with the frameworks and tools to develop a strategic approach to innovation and entrepreneurship within your organisation.
Environmental dynamism, competitive rivalry, globalisation, and technological change all conspire to make even the most conservative and stable of industries uncertain, ambiguous and difficult to navigate. Surviving and thriving demands an ability to continuously adapt to this changing landscape. To prosper, you need an organisational imperative and capacity to innovate. The ‘gales of creative destruction’ are a positive force for economic development, but also represent a critical challenge for leaders and managers of organisations. How are you embedding innovation and entrepreneurship in your business?
Innovation & Corporate Entrepreneurship is a three-day programme which immerses you in the live online classroom for one day on each of the three programme weeks. The programme will give you practical and actionable learning, allowing you engineer processes toward innovation and not just execution. The focus will be on de-risking the process through small experiments, to fail fast and learn. Alongside innovative processes you will explore how to generate rewards for innovation, empowering teams and managers with the skills they need to engage in these behaviours.
- Learn the key aspects of organisational context that drive an innovation strategy and its execution
- Discover contemporary tools and processes for identifying new ideas for value creation, opportunity evaluation, and developing and testing ideas
- Explore what user centric design and innovation mean in practice and what the implications are for organisational culture and design
- Learn how leadership and organisational culture shape an organisations capacity for being innovative and entrepreneurial
- Apply tools for gathering data based insights about innovative capabilities in organisations
- Analyse any organisational context for its innovative capabilities (strategy, processes and culture) and be prepared to make evidence-based recommendations.
- Start Date 6 September 2022
- Duration 3 days
- Location Online
- Format Part-time
- Fees £2,950 *
* See fees and funding for fees breakdown.
If you would like to find out more about our Innovation & Corporate Entrepreneurship course, please contact us and book a 1-2-1 consultation with our Executive Education team:
+44 (0)24 7652 4395