- Service strategy
- The service value chain
- Application of the service value chain
- Understanding the drivers of service performance.
April 2022 - May 2022
Understand the drivers of financial performance within your business, explore the relationships between employee performance and customer perceptions of service, and learn how these underpin service strategies. This module provides frameworks for understanding and developing service strategy and invites you to challenge and evaluate your organisation’s understanding of the performance drivers.
- Measuring the gaps in customer expectations and perceptions
- Qualitative analysis of the customer experience
- Measuring customer loyalty
- Designing performance management systems.
June 2022 - July 2022
Every service organisation needs to put in place systems for measuring service quality and customer satisfaction, especially if they compete on service quality. This module will provide you with a deeper understanding of customer perception, with a view to driving service improvements which will exceed customer expectations.
- Understanding service networks
- Do-buy decisions
- Managing supplier relationships
- Types of supplier relationships.
July 2022 - September 2022
All service organisations, be they commercial, public or voluntary sector, rely upon other organisations, often forming complex and global service networks which are challenging to coordinate. In this module, we will explore the structure of service networks and how to approach outsourcing decisions, whilst learning best practices in managing different types of supplier relationships.
- Learning from service failures
- Analysing and managing customers complaints
- Managing robust service recovery processes
- Designing service guarantees that drive improvement.
September 2022 - October 2022
Excellent services are not those that never fail, but ones that have excellent processes in place to recover effectively if they do. We will focus on learning from service failures and developing effective recovery systems, based on understanding complainant behaviours and excellent complaint handling. This will include evaluating the design of service guarantees and understanding the contexts in which they may be implemented.