MSc Strategic Leadership & Innovation in Healthcare
A new online programme for individuals looking to enhance their leadership skills to successfully navigate the changing landscape of healthcare across the globe.
Taught entirely online, our part-time MSc in Strategic Leadership & Innovation in Healthcare has been carefully designed to provide you with the skills to focus on addressing the complexity of change within healthcare settings through innovation and the adoption of a more critical and strategic focus.
This programme is founded on the research expertise of the Warwick Business School Organising Healthcare Research Network (OHRN). Unlike many other existing healthcare leadership courses our programme is distinctive in focusing on innovation and adopting a more critical and strategic focus on the topic from the perspective of organisational theory.
Start date: 6 May 2019
Duration: 30 to 36 months part-time
Location: Distance learning (no face-to-face element)
Download our brochure
- Gain an understanding of health organisations and the challenges they pose for strategic leadership for healthcare innovation
- Learn how to integrate theory and practice relevant to a wide range of healthcare innovation and leadership practices and relevant functions in different contexts
- Develop an understanding of appropriate techniques to implement innovation initiatives
- Gain an understanding of the development of appropriate policies and strategies within a changing environment to manage healthcare stakeholder interests
- Learn how to acquire and analyse data and information to evaluate its relevance and validity in the context of new healthcare innovation and leadership situations
- Develop your ability to use information and knowledge effectively
- Challenge preconceptions and remove subject and functional boundaries to learn how to handle complex situations holistically
- Gain an MSc in Strategic Leadership & Innovation in Healthcare