You will have access to the following online career services and resources free of charge:
- Job postings
- WBS CareersPlus website packed with resources covering all aspects of career development
- Online interview simulation via Sonru
- Going Global (International Careers Information)
- Pay Negotiation video workshop
- 16 lesson online Career Management module
- Business journals and databases such as Marketline and Mintel Oxygen via the University of Warwick library
- V Mock CV preparation platform.
- Skills based webinars covering topics such as “Presenting to the Board” and “Dealing with Politics in the Workplace”
The following career services and resources are available to you at an additional cost:
- Executive coaching with a coach from our WBS Coaching Panel. You can choose one session, three sessions or six sessions
- Bookable career consultations with a WBS Careers Manager
- A range of online interactive self-assessment tools
- 360 degree online feedback tool to raise your self-awareness
- One to one sector specialist consultations. Experts have experience in areas including consulting, marketing, manufacturing, engineering, entrepreneurship, banking and finance, SMEs, energy, leisure and retail, property management and construction, science and technology, education and social care, government, defence and security, utilities, and pharmaceuticals.
- Access to our award winning Alumni Mentoring Scheme which has recently been accredited by Investors in People (IIP). You’ll be mentored by WBS alum for a period of two years, either during or beyond your studies. The programme allows you to explore career options, workplace dilemmas and professional development challenges with someone who has already experienced similar situations
- Face-to-face masterclasses including Dealing with the Media, Salary Negotiation, Effective Business Presentations, Assertiveness Skills and a Comedy Workshop, to ensure you’re fully equipped to manage your career for the long-term.
Please contact CareersPlus for more details.