Collectively, you will work through a divergent step, where you’ll generate many and varied ideas, selecting promising, intriguing ideas into a shortlist for further development/strengthening utilising a nuber of practical tools ino rder to generate, sort and select innovative solutions to real life problems.
- The current move to international standards in creativity and innovation
- Your preferred problem solving style, and the theory background for this, as well as potential practical implications.
- 4 tools for generating ideas, ranging from incremental to breakthrough
- 2 tools for sorting and selecting a promising, intriguing shortlist of novel and useful ideas
Who should participate
- Innovation managers dveleoping new approaches
- Knowledge and Information managers
- Heads of Departments
- HR specialists
- Business leaders needing to adapt
- Dr Rob Sheffield – Director of Bluegreen Learning, Visiting Research Fellow, UWE, Bristol.
Rob has consulted and researched in the area of leadership development for 25 years. He is highly experienced in designing, delivering and evaluating leadership development interventions. He has also worked as a senior lecturer in Organisation Studies at Bristol Business School.