The two year WBS Mentoring Programme is open exclusively to WBS students and alumni. Applications for the 2018 programme are now open, for a June launch.
To help answer those questions we are hosting a series of mentee taster and open information sessions.
Mentee Taster and Open Information Session includes:
- A short mentoring taster exercise
- How a WBS Mentor can help you and where they cannot
- Matching process and meeting your mentor
- Opportunity to speak to a mentor
Benefits of the programme
Mentee Taster and Information Sessions:
Join us remotely, via interactive sessions on wbsLive, at either lunchtime or late afternoon. Alternatively, see us in person at the face-to-face evening or at a drop-in session.
Limited dates … don’t miss it, book now!
Book NOW! The following session is still available to book onto:
Remote online session:
Thursday 22nd February 12:30-13:30 GMT
For more information, including videos and testimonials, visit: - WBS Mentoring Programme
Monday 12th February– Arrival/Joining details:
The event tonight will start at 17:30, via WBSlive - please find joining instructions attached and the webinar link here.
MENTEE TASTER – BRING WITH YOU:
• Please bring with you a real issue to use during the Mentee Taster exercise.
• The issue will NOT be shared and will remain private to you.
• It is important that the issue involves you, it is current and something that you are not quite sure what to do about.
We strongly suggest, that you log on early or test logging into wbsLive prior to the session (anytime today). For best viewing results ensure joining with a good internet connection.
NB: Joining from a phone will limit interactivity with some parts of the sessions but not the ‘mentee taster’ exercise.
Connect to the wbsLive Mentor Room by 17:15 for a prompt 17:30 start.
If you have any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online via wbsLive
Monday 12 February 2018, 17:30 - 18:30
024 765 74862