The programme is delivered in four modules, each over four days at WBS London, so executives don’t need to divert from their usual responsibilities at work. Upon successful completion confers the qualification of Postgraduate Diploma in Strategy & Innovation from the University of Warwick.
The four Strategy & Innovation modules build and develop new thinking and transform strategic understanding over one year, with new learning immediately utilised in your own organisation between modules as well as through your final individual project.
- Creating Strategic Advantage: 22 - 25 April 2020
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation: 1 - 4 July 2020
- Strategic Choices: 23 - 26 September 2020
- Strategy Execution: 20 - 23 January 2021
Click on the module links in the drop down below to see further details of the module content.
You will be required to complete written assessments, plus a further strategic project. All assignments are designed to be directly related to your own organisational context and challenges. In order to gain the qualification of Postgraduate Diploma awarded by the University of Warwick, you will need to attend all four taught modules, and pass the assessment in each module and your project.
How will we teach you?
- Peer networks and debate: Questioning, discussion and debate with a support network of peers as well as truly interactive relationships with teaching faculty
- Bespoke distance learning platform: Inter-modular support from the my.wbs platform, which is used to deliver our Distance learning MBA
- Guest speakers and practitioners: relevant and relate-able speakers from industry and practice will feature within each individual module
- Personal development and action learning: Utilising reflective practice, psychometric tools and analysis as well as learning through doing.
Learning in London, the financial capital of the world
Opened in June 2015 on the 17th floor of The Shard, WBS London houses a 100-seat lecture theatre and a smaller one at 80 seats, plus seminar rooms and space to network. In October 2017 we announced that WBS is expanding our London base to include the 13th floor, increasing our footprint at The Shard by 50 per cent.
The Shard is situated next to the London Bridge transport hub so getting to us from anywhere in London, the UK, and international locations, could not be easier.