Over three distinct days you will learn both theory and practice, while working on your personal innovation initiatives.
How you learn on the course will inform how you create specific outcomes for your organisation, and will include:
- Cutting-edge case studies
- Immersive interactive tools
- Peer-to-peer discussions
- Understanding the sources and consequences of creative destruction (live lecture)
- Examining your organisation’s entrepreneurial orientation (interactive tool)
- Linking entrepreneurial orientation to organisational performance (live lecture)
- Exploring the innovation value chain (Live lecture and interactive tool)
- Case study discussion: Innovation and sustainability in a former state-owned enterprise
- Case study discussion: Systematic innovation processes work, including city government
- Developing an innovation strategy (live lecture)
- Exploring ambidexterity (live lecture and interactive tool).