Warwick Business School reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time and without prior notice.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Warwick Business School has tried to ensure that the information provided on this website for prospective students is correct at the time of publication. However, the we reserve the right for any reason without notice to withdraw or change any of the programmes and/or to alter tuition fees, entry requirements and/or the facilities and/or services available from or provided by or on behalf of Warwick Business School or the University. You should also note that the choice of subjects may be limited by considerations of timetable, staffing and/or available places on a course.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- While Warwick Business School tries to make this website available 24 hours a day, it reserves the right to suspend or withdraw access, without notice, to either the whole or part of the website, for any reason. Our services may also be temporarily unavailable from time to time for maintenance or other reasons, our services, like all Internet media, rely on third parties for transmission and delivery of services. We cannot guarantee the provision of third-party services.
- Warwick Business School prohibits the transmission, distribution or posting of material which violates any applicable laws or regulations. This includes without limitation any unauthorised use of material protected by patent, copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right, material that is obscene, defamatory or libellous, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates rights of privacy or publicity.
- You must not use this website or any facilities or information which are available through it to; Misrepresent your identity; Hack, or attempt to hack, any part of the website or any system used to run it; Store personal data derived from the website; Technically harm the website and/or its systems (including, without limitation, computer viruses or malicious software or harmful data).
- Please note that some areas of this website are available only to Warwick Business School or University staff, students, alumni and/or other authorised University users. The use of this website by members of the University is subject to the University’s Acceptable Use Policy for Computer Use
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Warwick Business School excludes all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party in connection with the use of this website in any way. Nothing will limit Warwick Business School’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud.
- No waiver by Warwick Business School of any breach of these terms by you shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or of any other provision.
- If, at any time, any provision of these terms is or becomes invalid or illegal in any respect, such provision shall be deemed to be severed from the terms, but the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected as a result.