Join, existing mentees and a mentor to discover how the mentoring programme can help you.
WBS Mentor, Beverley Bourne, will share her experiences and walk participants through a mentoring exercise. Whilst, Kevin and Alexandra will help answer any mentee questions and provide more insights into what it means to have a mentor.
Mentee Taster and Open Information Session includes:
- A short mentoring taster exercise
- How a WBS Mentor can help you and where they cannot
- Matching process and meeting your mentor
- Opportunity to speak to a mentor and current mentees
The two-year WBS Mentoring Programme is open exclusively to WBS students and alumni. Applications for the 2018 programme are now open (applications close 28th February), for a June launch.
Benefits of the programme
Mentee Taster and Information Sessions:
Join us remotely, via interactive sessions on wbsLive, at either lunchtime or late afternoon. Alternatively, see us in person at the face-to-face evening or at a drop-in session.
Book NOW! This is the last session available so don't miss out, book now!
For more information, including previous recording, videos and testimonials, visit: - WBS Mentoring Programme
Thursday 22nd February: Arrival/Joining details:
The event will start at 12:30, via WBSlive - please find joining instructions attached and the webinar link here.
MENTEE TASTER – BRING WITH YOU:
• Please bring with you a real issue to use during the Mentee Taster exercise.
• The issue will NOT be shared and will remain private to you.
• It is important that the issue involves you, it is current and something that you are not quite sure what to do about.
We strongly suggest, that you log on early or test logging into wbsLive prior to the session (anytime today). For best viewing results ensure joining with a good internet connection.
NB: Joining from a phone will limit interactivity with some parts of the sessions but not the ‘mentee taster’ exercise.
Connect to the wbsLive Mentor Room by 12:15 for a prompt 12:30 start.
If you have any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online via wbsLive
Thursday 22 February 2018, 12:30 - 13:30
024 765 74862