Beyond the buzzwords, what do AI, ML and DL really mean for both FinTechs and large financial institutions? What is the future of data, and what challenges are we all likely to face?
This event is a collaboration between Warwick Finance Network and Rise created by Barclays. It’s an informal interview and panel conversation with five industry experts, who will discuss their career, their industry and their vision for the future of data.
If you’re interested in the future that ‘data’ is taking, come join us for this event.
- Jen Drabble, Head of Data Product & Science, Barclays
- Justin Lyon, Founder and CEO, Simudyne
- Lee Baker, Commercial Director, Seldon
- Dr. Xiao Ma, Head of Policy and Impact, DataSwift, Associate Professor at WMG, University of Warwick
- Matt Stroud, Managing Director Europe, Flybits
- 18:00 Registration
- 18:30 Welcome and Introduction
- 18:45 Panel conversation and informal interview
- 19:45 Networking and refreshments
- 20:30 Bar Close
- 20:45 Event Close