How ready are you to be an agent of change for your organisation now, and in the future?
The shifting competitive and regulatory landscape in which organisations are operating means that a reliance on just one model of change is no longer enough.
For organisations to survive and thrive in dynamic contexts leaders and senior executives need to be ready to engage with the full spectrum of change strategies, from incremental change to organisational transformation, as well as the development of new cultures of agility and responsiveness.
The Executive Diploma in Organisational Change provides this comprehensive view, led by experts in organisational strategy, behaviour and leadership, to allow participants to craft the tailored strategies that are needed in environments where the pace of change is increasing.
- Next Application Deadline 16 October 2022
- Start Date 22 March 2023
- Duration 1 year
- Location London - The Shard
- Format Part-time
- Fees £18,000 *
* See fees and funding for fees breakdown.
To find out more about our Executive Diplomas, please call or email us. Alternatively, you can book a 1-2-1 chat with our Business Development team. We will be available to review your CV, present an overview of our Executive Diploma programmes and answer any questions you may have.
+44 (0)73 8491 0598
"This Diploma supports people who are seeking to drive and enable change. Are you looking to understand deep-seated phenomena that can hinder successful change, in order to devise new strategies and ways of addressing change for organisational success? If you are charged with responsibility for driving change, this course will enable you to be more skilful, more flexible, and to build your capabilities to lead and deliver change."
Tim Wray, Course Director
The Executive Diploma in Organisational Change has been designed to offer immediate impact and long term development for individuals and organisations.
Benefits to you:
- The programme will equip you with the knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to lead organisational change successfully
- It will provide you with the strategic insight to create a diagnosis for change and to be able to design and implement effective change in your organisation
- You will be able to understand and implement new models and approaches to organisational change and leadership, including the latest insights from WBS faculty in the areas of strategy, organisational behaviour, leadership and innovation
- You will gain an understanding of the psychology behind change and the challenges of managing cultural change within your own organisational context.
Benefits to your organisation:
- The Executive Diploma in Organisational Change is designed to deliver learning which will be immediately applicable to the strategic challenges of your organisation
- The individual assessments you undertake are an opportunity to take on specific organisational challenges
- Your increased knowledge, ideas and awareness will have a positive impact on your teams, and your organisation
- Your organisation will benefit from new knowledge and ideas, without you taking significant time away from your usual responsibilities.