This course will provide you with a range of concepts, frameworks and tools, to enable you to develop an understanding of the drivers of service performance, so that you are equipped to lead competitive service strategies within your organisation.
How can you create a service environment which enables your employees to go the extra mile for customers?
How do you design performance measurement systems that enable your organisation to drive service improvements? When services do fail, how can you design robust recovery processes which will ensure customer satisfaction?
Driving Service Performance is a part-time, online course that will enable you to develop competitive and effective service strategies within your organisation. The course will look at how service quality and customer satisfaction can be measured and enhanced, whilst exploring ways of structuring and managing resilient networks of suppliers and customers, so that customer requirements are consistently met or exceeded.
- Start Date New dates to be confirmed soon
- Duration 6 months
- Location Online
- Format Part-time
- Fees £3,850 *
* See fees and funding for fees breakdown.
If you would like to find out more about our Driving Service Performance course, please contact us or book a 1-2-1 chat with our Executive Education team:
+44 (0)24 7652 4395
“Service performance is critical to the realisation of organisational strategies. Leveraging service performance means understanding the performance drivers and creating servicescapes which are both conducive to employee satisfaction and loyalty, and meet or exceed the expectations of customers. This course explores service improvement from a strategic perspective, and is relevant to customer service managers, service designers and consultants who advise on the development of service strategies.”
What will I learn on this course?
- Develop an understanding of the drivers of service performance and explore ways in which employees and customers can be managed in order to drive service value and financial performance
- Explore ways of creating an environment which is conducive to both employee motivation and retention, and customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Learn and apply different tools for measuring customer satisfaction with a view to designing performance management systems which drive service improvements
- Analyse the structure of service supply networks and learn how to improve the management of supplier relationships
- Evaluate your service recovery systems and learn how to better manage complaints and complainants, as well as drive service improvements.
Why should I do this course?
Your learning will be completed entirely online, in four modules, each taking around six weeks. You will have access to high quality learning materials, supplemented by a range of videos, podcasts, articles and papers.
There is an emphasis on application so that your learning can be applied to develop and lead effective service strategies within your organisation.
What is a Postgraduate Award?
Postgraduate Awards (PGAs) can be a great way back into higher education if you haven’t studied for a while and can enhance your working practice or prepare you for a career change. They offer a concentrated period of study, to enable you to rapidly delve into a subject area and develop direct application to projects within your organisation. You will participate alongside like-minded professionals, and be taught by expert faculty, active in the field in which you are studying.
This programme awards a Postgraduate Award in Driving Service Performance from the University of Warwick.
*Please note that this 6-month online Postgraduate Award is not available as part of the Warwick Leadership Pathways.