Over the three days of study, Strategic Innovation in Practice will provide you with the frameworks to implement the structure, processes and culture needed in your organisation to create an innovative and entrepreneurial company.
Develop a strategic approach to innovation and entrepreneurship within your organisation
In order to survive and thrive, your organisation needs to continuously adapt to the ever-changing businesses landscape, with an organisational imperative and capacity to innovate. Strategic Innovation in Practice is a three-day programme which immerses you in the live online classroom for one day on each of the three programme weeks.
The programme will give you practical and actionable learning, allowing you to embed innovation and entrepreneurship in your business. The focus will be on de-risking the process through small experiments, to fail fast and learn.
- Start Date 14 March 2023
- Duration 3 days
- Location Online
- Format Part-time
- Fees £2,950 *
* See fees and funding for fees breakdown.
“This online programme will allow you to develop a strategic approach to innovation and entrepreneurship within your organisation, giving you the practical tools to apply straight to your work. There is no one way of doing this, but this course will give you the ability to identify the variables that matter and create the structure, processes and culture needed in your organisation to create an innovative and entrepreneurial company.”
What will I learn on this course?
- Explore how to generate rewards for innovation, empowering your teams and managers with the skills they need to engage in these behaviours
- Learn the key aspects of organisational context that drive an innovation strategy and its execution
- Discover contemporary tools and processes for identifying new ideas for value creation, opportunity evaluation, and developing and testing ideas
- Explore what user centric design and innovation mean in practice and what the implications are for organisational culture and design
- Learn how leadership and organisational culture can shape your organisation’s capacity for being innovative and entrepreneurial
- Develop the tools for gathering data based insights about innovative capabilities in organisations, and learn how to analyse any organisational context for its innovative capabilities (strategy, processes and culture), to then make evidence-based recommendations.
Why should I do this course?
The course is taught part-time and entirely online through live delivery, via our bespoke my.wbs platform. This will allow immediate actionable learning and group interaction, with the convenience of online learning.
Gain the practical skills and knowledge through cutting-edge case studies, immersive interactive tools, and peer-to-peer discussions, to create tangible outcomes for your organisation.