Our BSc International Management is ranked 2nd in the UK by The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2024
During our four-year BSc International Management degree you will learn how to operate across cultural boundaries, embrace different perspectives and challenge traditional ways of thinking. You will gain great international exposure during your year abroad and will leave feeling empowered and ready to start your future career.
This course is designed to equip you with a broad knowledge of business and management, and the employability skills for a successful career in global business. Your third year will be spent abroad, in either a partner institution and/or working on an approved work placement. This will boost your academic, personal and professional development, and enable you to build your global network.
We have partnered with over 50 institutions in over 20 countries around the world. Current partnerships are offered in Australia, Canada, China, Hong Kong, Japan, North America, Singapore, South Korea and various countries across Europe.
In your fourth year you'll return to WBS to complete your studies, confident and empowered by your overseas experience.
You can tailor your degree towards your career aspirations by selecting elective modules from WBS and other University of Warwick departments. This provides the opportunity to specialise in a particular area or to take a broader approach to your studies.
- Applications Open 5 September 2023
- Application Deadline 31 January 2024
- Start Date 23 September 2024
- Duration 4 years
- Industry placement or year abroad
- UCAS Code N290
- Institution Code W20
- Location Warwick Campus
- Format Full-time
- UK Fees £9,250 *
- EU/International Fees £29,830 *
* See fees and funding for fees breakdown.
If you would like to find out more about our Undergraduate courses you can contact our Undergraduate Recruitment Team by calling +44 (0)24 7615 1111 or emailing UGRecruitment@wbs.ac.uk.
Developed by our world-class academics, our course pathways enable you to focus your studies around a particular subject. Each pathway has been developed to build your knowledge within that subject area and upon graduation, the pathway you have achieved will be added to your transcript adding real value to your CV when starting your career.
We offer pathways covering the following subjects:
- Digital Business
- Marketing (CIM Accredited) *
Find out more about our course pathways.
*See exemptions below for more details
Accountancy and Finance modules
If you study specific accountancy or finance modules as part of your degree, you may be eligible for exemptions from a number of professional accounting exams. The regulations change, but many accountancy bodies have previously recognised our course.
Please review individual websites for their exemptions:
- ICAEW The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- CIMA Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
- ACCA The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- CIPFA The Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy
BSc International Management and Marketing pathway
If you choose to study the BSc International Management and Marketing pathways, you may be eligible for exemptions on The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) qualifications.
Warwick Business School has developed strong links with CIM and our teaching content has been developed alongside CIM’s learning outcomes to ensure that course content is aligned to industry requirements.
- Modules designed to teach you to have a global outlook on business.
- Immerse yourself in culture with a year abroad at either a partner institution and/or working on an approved work placement.
- Focus your studies around a particular subject by following one of our recognised pathways adding real value to your CV when starting your career.