Your teaching team is made up of experts from the worlds of academia and practice, in marketing and business. With their support, your knowledge, ideas and confidence can flourish. Meet the faculty teaching on this Executive Diploma...
Do you have the confidence to say 'I know my customers' and lead your organisation forward?
Knowing your customers now, and where they will be in the future, is the key to success for every business. But often marketing can be seen as a tick box exercise that companies fail to take full advantage of.
On the Executive Diploma in Marketing leadership, you will learn how to become a great marketing leader in your company, from some of the leading experts in marketing theory and practice. The course modules cover the essential elements you will need to do this, from designing a winning marketing strategy and plan and getting to know how your customers think and feel about your business, to innovation and digital transformation, this diploma is your deep dive into marketing expertise.
- Next Application Deadline 02 October
- Start Date 08 March 2023
- Duration 1 year
- Location London - The Shard
- Format Part-time
- Fees £18,000 *
* See fees and funding for fees breakdown.
To find out more about our Executive Diplomas, please call or email us. Alternatively, you can book a 1-2-1 chat with our Business Development team. We will be available to review your CV, present an overview of our Executive Diploma programmes and answer any questions you may have.
+44 (0)73 8491 0598
Why should I do this course?
This Executive Diploma will give you an accredited qualification, and real take-home benefits for you and your organisation.
Benefits for you:
- Learn from some of the leading experts in the world of marketing. See your course faculty
- Take the time to step back and look at your own leadership
- Build a supportive network of executives from a wide variety of industries
- Become a critical thinker and ensure customers are at the heart of your company strategy.
Benefits for organisations:
- Your knowledge and skills will enable your company to be more agile, and customer-centric
- Part-time modules with limited time away from the office. See the structure
- After each module you will complete a written report to take back to your organisation
- Your final 6,000 word project will be a fully formed moving marketing plan for your organisation.
Tackling challenges is easier as a team. You will get to know your peers who will become your support network, both during and after your studies. Take a look at what our current and former participants of the Warwick Executive Diplomas have to say...
Unlike a general management course, this Executive Diploma will dig deep into the heart of marketing leadership, giving you real market agility. Hear more from Course Director Mairead Brady, co-author of Marketing Management....
For each module, you'll complete two assignments to ensure you can put what you've learned into practice. Your assignments will give you practical, actionable strategies and reports that you can take back to your organisation and implement immediately. Take a look at the modules...
You will study your modules at WBS London, our inspirational teaching spaces on Level 13 and Level 17 of The Shard. With fantastic transport links thanks to our proximity to London Bridge Underground and Railway Stations, getting here is easy. Take a look around the facilities you can experience...
You need to have influence in your team, your department, but also in the wider organisation and at the customer interface. You have a powerful voice, and need to have the confidence to say 'I am the marketing expert here, and this is the voice of the customer.' This course is for you if you're ready to embrace this challenge.