How confident are you in formulating strategy in dynamic and fast-changing environments?
We are currently in the process of introducing some exciting changes to the suite of Warwick Executive Diplomas. We are confident that the developments will be beneficial to you and your organisation, by adding greater flexibility and choice within the overall framework. Please contact us if you’d like to discuss the changes with a member of our team.
The Executive Diploma in Strategy & Innovation is founded on the latest thinking and best practice, bringing our strength and reputation in the fields of strategy and innovation to help executives navigate the long journey successfully and realise their strategic organisational and personal potential.
You will learn to:
- Identify and overcome the challenges that companies face when trying to innovate
- Develop new ventures within long- or newly-established organisations
- Adopt new strategic approaches to company direction and decision-making in order to build successful business models which exploit new opportunities
- Take new approaches to stakeholder management, governance and funding
- Develop robust but flexible plans for strategic execution.
You will be able to apply what you learn immediately, from conducting a strategy audit to being able to make strategic recommendations with confidence. Your ideas and thinking will be validated through feedback from faculty and your peers, and the programme is designed around application to your own organisation.
- Start Date 12 September 2023
- Duration 1 year
- Location London - The Shard
- Format Part-time
- Fees £18,270 *
* See fees and funding for fees breakdown.
To find out more about our Executive Diplomas, please call or email us. Alternatively, you can book a 1-2-1 chat with our Business Development team. We will be available to review your CV, present an overview of our Executive Diploma programmes and answer any questions you may have.
+44 (0)73 8491 0598
"This Diploma delivers new thinking and expertise in crucial areas of challenge for leaders, management teams, and their organisations. Executives tell us that they need to be able to make sense of strategy in the current dynamic external environment and that the resulting strategy is more reliant than ever on innovation as a core management capability."
Jonathan Westrup, Course Director
The Executive Diploma in Strategy & Innovation has been designed to offer immediate impact and long term development for individuals and organisations.
Benefits to you:
- The programme will allow you to develop strategic approaches to company direction and harness entrepreneurial frameworks in practice
- You will gain the insight and understanding needed to lead organisations to compete successfully in a complex global business environment
- You will be able to utilise your understanding in the field of current and complex issues in strategy and innovation within your own organisation and career
- The programme will support you to start the process of building and influencing your organisational context to one where creativity and innovation is enabled.
Benefits to your organisation:
- The Executive Diploma in Strategy & Innovation is designed to deliver learning which will be immediately applicable to the strategic challenges of your organisation
- The individual assessments you undertake are an opportunity to take on specific organisational challenges
- Your increased knowledge, ideas and awareness will have a positive impact on your teams, and your organisation
- Your organisation will benefit from new knowledge and ideas, without you taking significant time away from your usual responsibilities.