Are you in charge of delivering growth for your organisation? Then this is for you.
Join our get to know session with Associate Professor, Mairead Brady, for an informal conversation.
Mairead is a world-class expert in Marketing and the Course Director for our Executive Diploma in Marketing Leadership.
A recent McKinsey report states, "Marketing’s big opportunity is here." 83% of CEO’s look to marketing to be the major drive of all or most of the company’s growth. Some 23% of CEO’s, however, don’t feel that marketing is delivering on that agenda.*
We know that leaders who are responsible for marketing, sales, digitalisation, strategy formation and driving growth are expected to have the tools, techniques and frameworks as well as the academic models to push that agenda forward. With this in mind, we have created this Executive Diploma.
Could this be right for you?
Mairead will share insights into who this programme is designed for, what you’ll walk away with, and what the value is to both you and your organisation.
If you’re looking for solutions to the challenges marketers, sales managers and middle and senior executives face today, with a focus on leadership, strategic growth and digital transformation, then this diploma is for you.
The course begins in September 2022 with these four four-day modules:
- Marketing Strategy & Planning: 21-24 September, 2022 - Professor Hugh Wilson
- Enhancing Customer Centricity and the Customer Voice: 7-10 December, 2022, Professor Emma Macdonald
- Innovation Strategy, Process, and Culture: 8 - 11 March, 2023 - Professor James Hayton
- Driving Digital Transformation Within Sales: 28 June - 1 July, 2023 - Professor Nick Lee and Associate Professor Johannes Habel
- What does it take to be a great Marketing leader? - Dr Maja Korica
- Critical thinking and skills for Marketing leaders - Professor Laura Chamberlain
Find out more details here.
This event will take place on Zoom; simply register and we’ll email you the access details.
If you're unable to attend and would like to arrange a different date, email us.
*Read the McKinsey article here.