The Board of WBS
The Board of Warwick Business School offers support, comment, and advice on strategic issues relevant to the present work and future development of WBS. In particular it advises on external promotion of WBS, and the development of strong corporate, institutional and governmental relationships. The Board reports formally to the Council of the University of Warwick, through the Dean.
Its members include representatives of the senior management of WBS and the University of Warwick, and a range of senior executives from regional, national and international business.
- Neil Sachdev MBE, Chairman, Sirius Facilities GmbH
- Louise Ainsworth, CEO, UK Kantar Millward Brown
- Mahima Batra, Director, Batra Group
- Keith Bedell-Pearce CBE, Chairman, 4D Data Centres Ltd and senior independent director of F&C Asset Management plc
- Matthew Hanmer, Vice President, Global Credit Product Management, Mastercard
- Paul Kehoe CBE
- Dr Gerard Lyons, Economic Strategist, Netwealth Investments. Former Chief Economic Advisor to Mayor of London
- Cecelia Russell, Client Adviser, UBS
- Mr Andy Hardy, Chief Executive Officer, UHCW
Ex officio members
- Professor Andrew Lockett, Dean of Warwick Business School
- Professor Stuart Croft, Vice-Chancellor, The University of Warwick
- Professor Christine Ennew, Provost, The University of Warwick