The Global Advisory Board of Warwick Business School offers support, comment, and advice on strategic issues relevant to the present work and future development of WBS. In particular it advises on external promotion of WBS, and the development of strong corporate, institutional and governmental relationships. The Board reports formally to the Council of the University of Warwick, through the Dean.
Its members include representatives of the senior management of WBS and the University of Warwick, and a range of senior executives from regional, national and international business.
Terms of Reference
- To advise, comment, and provide constructive challenge to WBS on strategic issues relevant to the present work and future development of the School, to be forwarded, where appropriate, to the Council of the University of Warwick.
- To help establish and develop the School’s position, where appropriate, in areas of professional practice where Board members have experience and expertise.
- To help build two-way engagement with business, industry and government, thus assisting in the development and exploitation of the School’s external profile; corporate relations; careers development and employability; executive education; and fund raising activities.
- To promote the School and University in an ambassadorial capacity regionally, nationally and internationally.
- Neil Sachdev MBE, Chairman, Sirius Facilities GmbH
- Louise Ainsworth, CEO, UK Kantar Millward Brown
- Mahima Batra, Director, Batra Group
- Keith Bedell-Pearce CBE, Chairman, 4D Data Centres Ltd and senior independent director of F&C Asset Management plc
- Matthew Hanmer, Vice President, Global Credit Product Management, Mastercard
- Mr Andy Hardy, Chief Executive Officer, UHCW
- Dr Gerard Lyons, Economic Strategist, Netwealth Investments. Former Chief Economic Advisor to Mayor of London
- Cecelia Russell, Client Adviser, UBS
- Sanjiv Patel, Regional Chair Europe, Global Alumni Network
- John Ting On Hung, Regional Chair China, Global Alumni Network
- Sahil Vachani, Regional Chair India, Global Alumni Network
- Wee Teck Tan, Regional Chair Singapore, Global Alumni Network
- Rachel Miriam Nivanka Carroll, Regional Chair North America, Global Alumni Network
Ex officio members
- Professor Andy Lockett, Dean of Warwick Business School
- Professor Stuart Croft, Vice-Chancellor, The University of Warwick
- Professor Christine Ennew, Provost, The University of Warwick