We are investing in the future by enabling talented students to receive a top-quality business education.
We have £2million+ of WBS Scholarships available for students applying to study on our MSc postgraduate courses.
We focus on attracting intellectually curious individuals who strive for excellence in everything they do. We welcome talented candidates from across the globe who are passionate about achieving their full potential, both academically and professionally.
The following WBS Scholarships are available to the most talented candidates from all over the world:
- The Dean’s Scholarship – up to 14 awards that recognise academic excellence.
- High Potential Talent Scholarship – for individuals who can demonstrate excellent academic, extra-curricular and employability achievements through student societies, volunteering internships and/or part-time work.
- Future Leaders Scholarship – for individuals who have held significant positions of responsibility at school or as part of student or community-led societies.
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation Scholarship – for individuals demonstrating strong entrepreneurial spirit through the setting up of a business venture, or significant society/volunteering achievement.
- Alumni Scholarship – all alumni from the University of Warwick who are accepted onto a postgraduate Masters receive a minimum 25% scholarship and up to 50% for exceptional academic and/or extra-curricular achievements.
- Social Impact Scholarship – for outstanding individuals who are engaging in volunteering and making an impact on society.
- UK/EU and Commonwealth Scholarship - for outstanding individuals across the UK/EU and Commonwealth to encourage geographical diversity.
- International Scholarship – available on a competitive basis for exceptional talent living outside of the UK/EU or the Commonwealth.
You will automatically be considered for a WBS Scholarship upon submitting your course application. Whilst not compulsory, providing details of which WBS Scholarship you feel you should be considered for in your personal statement could strengthen your application.
Scholarships awards range from 25% of your tuition fee to a maximum of 50% for exceptional candidates. They are highly competitive and awarded on an ongoing basis, so applicants are strongly encouraged to apply early.
Are you a current Warwick undergraduate?
If you're a Warwick student and you start one of our masters courses directly after your Undergraduate degree, we'll award you an automatic 25% scholarship. You will also be considered for our other scholarships, with a further 25% scholarship available to outstanding candidates.
Others to consider:
For information on other available scholarships and funding opportunities, please see the Warwick Graduate School website.