We are investing in the future by enabling talented students to receive a top-quality business education.
We have £1million+ of WBS Scholarships available for students applying to study on our MSc postgraduate courses.
Scholarships awards range from 10% of your tuition fee to a maximum of 50% for exceptional candidates. They are highly competitive and awarded on an ongoing basis, so applicants are strongly encouraged to apply early.
We focus on attracting intellectually curious individuals who strive for excellence in everything they do. We welcome talented candidates from across the globe who are passionate about achieving their full potential, both academically and professionally.
The following WBS Scholarships are available to the most talented candidates from all over the world:
- Change Makers’ Scholarship – For those who seek to challenge the norm and question the status quo, and are making an impact on society, and/or are demonstrating strong entrepreneurial spirit.
- High Potential Talent Scholarship – For individuals who can demonstrate excellent academic, extra-curricular and employability achievements through student societies, volunteering internships and/or part-time work.
- Alumni Scholarship – All alumni from the University of Warwick who are accepted onto a postgraduate Masters receive a minimum 10% scholarship from the Warwick Alumni Discount Scheme, and up to an additional 40% for exceptional academic and/or extra-curricular achievements.
- UK and Commonwealth Scholarship - For outstanding individuals across the UK and Commonwealth to encourage geographical diversity.
- International/EU Scholarship – Available on a competitive basis for exceptional talent living outside of the UK or the Commonwealth.
- Warwick Undergraduate Scholarship - if you're a Warwick student and you start one of our Masters courses directly after your Undergraduate degree, we'll award you an automatic 25% scholarship (with 10% of this scholarship coming from the Warwick Alumni Discount Scheme). You will also be considered for our other scholarships, with a further 25% scholarship available to outstanding candidates.
If you would like to be considered for a scholarship please indicate this on your Personal Statement. Whilst not compulsory, providing details of which WBS Scholarship you feel you should be considered for could strengthen your application.