New for 2024: Accelerate your career progression without having to take significant time out.
Our blended, part-time Accelerator MBA (London) will enable you to make the next leap in your career whilst working.
With learning taking place both online and at WBS London, The Shard, this dynamic programme will accelerate your progression, giving you the knowledge, skills and confidence to reach your leadership and management potential.
If you’re ready for a course that opens doors, fits your lifestyle, and helps you develop the tools to match your ambition, then our Accelerator MBA could be exactly what you’re looking for.
Learning in London, the financial capital of the world
Since 2015 WBS London has hosted executive-level learning in the heart of a thriving business hub, The Shard. Situated next to London Bridge, getting to us from anywhere in London couldn’t be easier, and the views couldn't be any more inspiring. With lecture theatres, seminar rooms, and a calendar of networking events, WBS London is a place to learn, to network, to grow.
- Start Date 1 March 2024
- Duration 2 years
- Location Online and London - The Shard
- Format Part-time
- Fees £54,900 *
* See fees and funding for fees breakdown.
If you would like to find out more about our Accelerator MBA programme, you can contact our MBA Recruitment team by calling +44(0)24 7652 4100 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to find out more about our Accelerator MBA, please book a 1-2-1 chat with one of our Business Development managers, to discuss your personal MBA journey, review your CV and learn more about the Warwick Business School Accelerator MBA offering.
- Blended learning to suit your circumstances – we’ve built this MBA with you in mind – we know that balancing work and study whilst trying to progress can be tricky, and so our programme uses a mix of online and in-person learning to support you to do both. 80% of your course will take place at our base in The Shard, with 20% taking place online
- Learning on another level – 80% of your course will take place at our stunning base at The Shard, rising high above the bustling centre of London. With many of our other MBA and executive-level courses also learning in The Shard, you’ll expand your networks beyond your Accelerator MBA cohort
- Personalised career guidance - To help you realise your full potential, you’ll benefit from access to our industry-leading CareersPlus team before you arrive, throughout your studies and far beyond the completion of your MBA. We’ll provide you with the support needed to reach your individual career goals, through a blend of online and in-person interventions, from workshops, to coaching, and online resources
- Global exposure – We understand the value of doing business across the globe, so one of your elective modules will be taken at one of our international partner institutions
- An innovator and digital leader – With over 35 years of experience innovating in remote and online learning, you’re in safe hands when it comes to the online element of your course. Our bespoke online platform my.wbs removes geographical barriers, enabling you to discuss issues in real time with your peers and academics. You’ll engage in lectures in real time, test your knowledge, access teaching materials, connect with other students, participate in global study groups and speak directly to your lecturers, peers and the Programme team through the platform. We’re investing in new tech to support your learning, with our new SmartStage® helping to immerse you in your online experience
- Face-to-face learning – a huge benefit of the MBA is the networks you build, and this is no different on our Accelerator MBA. You’ll join us at The Shard for three days per required module, and at either The Shard, Warwick campus, or online for your elective modules (dependent on those selected). You'll also take part in an overseas elective module. Each of these in-person interactions gives you the chance to meet your fellow students, discuss case studies, listen to guest speakers, and enjoy lectures and thought-provoking discussions with faculty and other participants. You’ll also be offered many networking opportunities outside of your cohort, joining Executive MBA and Global Online MBA participants on your elective modules and at online and in-person events throughout your programme
- Leadership Accelerator – Giving you the time and space to focus on your leadership skills, the Leadership Accelerator module offers a special blend of in-depth experiential learning, along with the latest leadership research, personal reflection, group activities and real-world workplace applications to prompt you to reflect on you own leadership styles and practice. You’ll develop your future leadership brand and achieve your career aspirations, whilst driving positive change in an ever increasingly complex and ambiguous business environment
- Leading academics and Professors of Practice - You will be inspired by and learn from some of the world’s leading academics alongside senior business people who join us as Professors of Practice. As an Accelerator MBA participant, you will benefit from their many years of board-level management experience, their global network of business connections, and direct experience in developing successful careers
- Engage with the business world - We believe in giving our MBA participants practical experiences in which they can apply their learning. So, you’ll have the chance to complete your MBA by working on a client-based consulting project, enabling you to develop your practical consultancy, stakeholder management and influencing skills through direct experience.