Who is the course for?
This course is for anyone involved in the delivery and improvement of service performance:
- Managers who lead the development of competitive service strategies
- Managers responsible for service performance
- Operations managers and customer service managers
- Service marketing managers
- Management consultants who advise on strategy development and service improvement
- Service designers and managers who are engaged in new service development.
You will need either a first degree or have at least five years relevant work experience.
Our executive course is conducted in English, and participants are expected to be able to understand and contribute to discussions. A usual requirement if English is not your first language, is that you would have a full professional proficiency having worked in an English speaking environment, or that you would have graduated from an English speaking university. If English is not your first language, we may require evidence of your proficiency.
Completing the course
Upon successful completion of the course, you’ll receive a certificate of completion from Warwick Business School. Completion of all lessons is required, and delivered through activities and practical tasks completed online. In order to be issued a certificate of completion, you will need to participate in activities throughout the duration of the course. Your certificate will be issued in your legal name and sent to you upon successful completion of the course, as per the stipulated requirements.
Further information on English language requirements
Please see the University’s page for English language requirements.