Lendwise is a UK-based specialist loan provider dedicated to education finance for students who are looking to fund their studies at world class universities and business schools. Lendwise takes a holistic view of a student’s profile, which includes assessing their future earnings potential as well as, where relevant, academic and work experience track record.
- UK-domiciled students (any nationality), EU and North American students. All other nationalities are assessed on a case-by-case basis.
- New and continuing students are eligible to apply.
- All postgraduate courses at WBS / the University of Warwick, on both full time and part time basis, are eligible.
Rates and application procedure
Interest rates are fixed for the entire duration of the loan and full time programme students have access to a grace period that allows for repayment to start after graduation. Rates depend on an applicant’s overall profile, and the application process is entirely online.
You can borrow in GBP for the full cost of attendance (tuition fee minus the initial deposit paid and minus any scholarships) .To get started on your Lendwise loan application, click here.
Why go with a Lendwise loan?
- Competitive interest rate that is fixed for the entire duration of the loan
- No collateral or co-signor required
- Easy and quick online application
- No repayments while you study (full time courses)
- No penalties/fees for over or early repayments
Lendwise Ltd is incorporated in the United Kingdom (Company Number 10466048) and registered with the Office of the Information Commissioner (Reg. No. ZA281795). Lendwise Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (firm registration number 782496).