Before you begin your application, if you want to understand whether you will meet our entry requirements, then you can submit your CV for a pre-check. We will provide feedback within 48 hours.
How to apply
We offer a web-based application form to make our process as easy and convenient for you to use as possible. You can return to work on your application over several sessions and your information is transmitted through a secured server and is kept confidential until you click on the "Submit" button. Only after you submit your completed application will it be available for review by our admissions team.
In addition to completing the application form you will also be required to submit supporting documentation. Details of these and other requirements are included in your application registration email so please read this carefully.
|Intake||Round 1||Round 2||Final deadline|
|January 2024||Sunday 23 July 2023||Sunday 24 September 2023||Sunday 19 November 2023|
|June 2024||Monday 29 January 2024||Monday 11 March 2024||Monday 15 April 2024|
What to consider when completing your application
While our MBA programmes are diverse in the candidates they attract, we are looking for individuals who embody our Change Maker values and have a passionate drive to make a positive difference. The Change Maker mindset is a way of approaching the world that sets our people apart. Change Makers see the bigger picture, challenge the norm, and have the drive as well as the vision to succeed.
By considering the following core competencies and evidencing them in your application you will be able to demonstrate how your experience, both personal and professional, has made a positive impact:
- Strategic Thinking: Thinks broadly and strategically, demonstrating sound commercial acumen
- Creativity: Open to new ideas, experiences and learning opportunities. You will show clear analytical thinking, getting to the heart of complex problems and identifying innovative and creative solutions
- Drive for Results: Strong focus on delivering a high quality service or product. Seeks opportunities for self-development and career advancement. Manages pressure effectively and copes well with setbacks
- Personal Impact: Communicates and networks effectively and successfully persuades and influences others. Relates to others in a confident and relaxed manner
- Leading Others: Initiates action, gives direction and takes responsibility. Supports others and shows respect and positive regard and puts people first.
Our application process
Our year-round application process means that as soon as you complete your application it will be processed and considered, so there is no reason to delay.
If you are interested in applying for a scholarship you need to write a separate essay (up to 500 words) with your application outlining why you believe you should be awarded a scholarship. You don’t need to specify which scholarship you wish to apply for as the scholarship committee will consider which specific scholarship would be most suitable following your interview.
You can choose to submit a professional reference to support your application, particularly if you wish to be considered for a WBS scholarship, but this is not a requirement. Referees should be able to comment on your academic or business acumen.
Your application will be reviewed by the selection committee, at which point you may be invited to complete a pre-recorded video interview. The interview is used to inform the selection Committee but it also enables us to understand what you want to achieve and to make sure we can offer what you are looking for.
If you are made an offer, you will receive a formal letter with the full details of your programme, plus any relevant scholarship award confirmation if your application for funding has been successful.
If you have received an offer - congratulations! You must respond by the deadline stipulated in the Offer Letter to accept your place on the programme.