Accelerate your path to management roles with our MSc Management
Our recently updated one-year MSc Management course shows the path an ambitious graduate can take to become a successful manager in the world of business.
Ranked 3rd in the UK and 18th in the world*, our MSc Management is an intensive course that brings together the different disciplines within business and management. It will help you accelerate your development to leadership roles in large companies, as an entrepreneur, or in making an impact in mid-size firms and family enterprises.
We immerse you in what it means to lead and manage a business as a whole, helping you to discover how to bring together the teams and skills that are needed to make great decisions and successfully implement them in today’s highly competitive global markets.
Our wide choice of elective modules allows you to develop a focus that accelerates your career. For example, you can choose one of our elective specialisms in Consulting or Entrepreneurship that offer the chance to delve deeper and leave with an in-depth knowledge of these areas. We also offer the opportunity for a self-organised internship to be recognised as part of the programme, enabling you to immediately put your learning into practice.
Becoming a leader in today’s dynamic world of business needs more than a firm grasp of theories and concepts. We focus on developing you as an individual, enhancing your soft-skills and the impact you can have early in your career. Our emphasis is on how your personal skills are successfully combined with the integrated view of the management concepts that will support you as your career progresses.
*QS World University Rankings 2024
- Application Deadline July 2024
- Start Date September 2024
- Duration 1 year
- Location Warwick Campus
- Format Full-time
- UK Fees £28,750 *
- EU/International Fees £36,250 *
* See fees and funding for fees breakdown.
Contact our MSc Recruitment Team.
Call: +44 (0)24 7615 0333
- Accelerate your career path toward management and leadership roles, developing the awareness, and skills necessary to become a leader in today’s global economy
- Tailor your MSc Management journey through your elective choices that include specialisms in Consulting and Entrepreneurship
- Showcase your learning through a 4-12 week internship, which can be taken as one of your elective modules
- Accredited by the Association of MBAS (AMBA) and inspired by our renowned MBA programmes
- Study a foreign language and open up a world of opportunities whilst you study.