One way in which this programme differentiates itself is through the breadth and expertise of our faculty and guest speakers. Our faculty of research and teaching academics are constantly striving for excellence in everything they do, from the latest ground-breaking research impacting society, to inspiring our students.
In addition, on each module you will hear from senior level industry practitioners, giving you the benefit of their years of experience and knowledge.
Key contributors on this programme include:
John was educated at both Oxford and Cambridge, studying Mathematics followed by Economics, and remains an Associate Member of the Oxford-Man Institute. He is a Panel Member for the UK Competition and Markets Authority and a CEPR research fellow. He has also previously been a Non-Executive Director of OXIP: Oxford Investment Partners.
Hear from industry experts
In addition, the programme also features insights and contributions from a range of industry professionals including:
- Ruth Crowell, Chief Executive at the London Bullion Market Association
- Paul Fisher, Former Executive Director, Bank of England
- Ben Funnell, Portfolio Manager, Man Group
- Diarmuid Murphy, Banking Authorisations, Advisory and Crisis Management at the Central Bank of Ireland
- Andy Haldane, Chief Economist and Executive Director, Monetary Analysis & Statistics, Bank of England
- Tracey McDermott, CBE., Head of corporate, public and regulatory affairs at Standard Chartered
- Hirishi Nakaso, Former Assistant Governor at Bank of Japan
- Francesco Papadia, Former Director General for Market Operations at the European Central Bank
- Michael F Silva, Chief Compliance Officer Americas for UBS
- Dr Grant Spencer, Former Governor at Reserve Bank of New Zealand
- Bryan Winter, Governor at Bank of Jamaica
- Bill Winters, CEO at Standard Chartered
- Sam Woods, Deputy Governor for Prudential Regulation and Chief Executive Officer of the Prudential Regulation Authority
- Mark Yallop, Chairman of the FICC Markets Standards Board Limited.