Develop yourself as an early career researcher with our prestigious PhD Programme
Our new fully-funded MRes/PhD Business & Management programme will give you the opportunity to make your mark on the business landscape, by having the freedom to research a host of disciplines that influence society and business. We aim to attract high-quality students who are independent thinkers and have the ambition to create their own pathway for future academic positions.
Our MRes/PhD Business & Management programme is a full time two + three year programme (five years in total).
Our subject groups
You'll get the opportunity to work within our world-class subject groups, allowing you to work with experts in your chosen area of research, and develop and deepen your own research interests:
- Behavioural Science
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Information Systems & Management – Analytics
- Operations Management
- Organisation & Work
- Strategy & International Business
- Application Deadline 31 January 2024
- Start Date 01 October 2024
- Duration 2+3 years
- Location Warwick Campus
- Format Full-time
- UK Fees Fully-funded *
- EU/International Fees Fully-funded *
* See fees and funding for fees breakdown.
If you have any questions regarding the WBS PhD programme, please do not hesitate to contact the team:
Call: +44 (0)24 7652 4754
For our students, learning isn’t confined by physical walls. If you excel through independent learning and have an eagerness to learn then WBS is the place for you. The core benefits of our PhD programme include:
- A fully-funded programme and an annual stipend of approximately £21,000 per annum.
- An inspirational learning experience in a world-class interdisciplinary environment, working alongside the brightest scholars and learning from leading academics from across the globe.
- Highly relevant and structured training focusing on developing your core research skills.
- Programme flexibility with the introduction of study tracks to tailor your studies, supported by a wide range of research groups.
- The opportunity to develop a global network by researching and learning abroad as part of your PhD programme.
- Preparation for a prestigious academic or research career.
- Option to choose our Behavioural Science pathway.
Behavioural Science Pathway
Our Behavioural Science pathway will give you the opportunity to work within one of the leading Behavioural Science groups in the UK, and benefit from the group’s outstanding global reputation. By studying this pathway you will be taught by researchers in behavioural science and tap into their extensive academic expertise and collaborative network. You will develop the cutting edge skills and interdisciplinary expertise needed to succeed in this rapidly developing field.