- Study materials
- Lunch and snacks
- A networking evening with canapés and refreshments
- An evening dinner.
What’s not included
- Residential accommodation
When and how to pay
You will select your preferred payment method during your application. Once your place has been confirmed on the course, you will be contacted by a member of the team with details for payment requirements via invoice or direct payment.
If you would like to develop a business case to request sponsorship from you organisation, we can support you. Contact us via email, or call us on +44 (0)24 7652 4395 to discuss this further.
Executive Education Alumni Referral Scheme
As part of our commitment to lifelong learning, we are pleased to offer a referral discount to University of Warwick alumni* who refer a candidate to one of our Open Executive Education courses. Alumni who successfully refer a candidate will receive a 50% discount on one of our online Executive Education courses, the referred candidate will receive a 25% discount on their chosen Executive Education course (excluding the Warwick Executive Diplomas and DBA).
How to apply
In order to take advantage of this discount, please ask your referred candidate to apply to their preferred course via our website, providing your full name and email when prompted in the ‘funding’ section. After the candidate has applied to their course, we will contact you with their name to confirm that you have referred them, you will then need to provide your student ID or course details to confirm your alumni status. We will contact you via email to confirm your 50% discount after your referred candidate has successfully joined their course.
Terms & Conditions
- *University of Warwick alumni refers to all alumni who have completed a University of Warwick degree, including graduates of WBS Executive Education courses. In order to confirm your alumni status, you will be required to provide your student number, or course details for Executive Education courses.
- The 50% alumni referral discount cannot be claimed until the referred candidate has started their Executive Education course. This discount is redeemable for one year after the candidate’s course start date, i.e: if the candidate’s course starts on the 23 November 2022, the alumni referrer will have until the 23 November 2023 to claim their discount.
- The 50% alumni discount is only redeemable on online Executive Education courses. The candidate can claim their 25% discount on any Open Executive Education course (excluding the Warwick Executive Diplomas and Doctor of Business Administration).
Alternative funding options
The sources set out below are those which have been brought to the attention of the University as being specifically designed for/aimed at Executive Education students. They are not exhaustive - other funding sources and products may be available. The University does not specifically recommend or endorse these sources/products and the content set out below has been provided by the relevant funding provider and is not independently verified by the University. Students should consider sources and types of funding carefully and ensure that it meets their precise needs - not all funding is appropriate for all students.
Lendwise Loan for Postgraduate Education
Lendwise is a UK-based specialist loan provider dedicated to education finance for students who are looking to fund their studies at world class universities and business schools. Lendwise takes a holistic view of a student’s profile, which includes assessing their future earnings potential as well as, where relevant, academic and work experience track record.
- UK-domiciled students (any nationality), EU and North American students. All other nationalities are assessed on a case-by-case basis.
- New and continuing students are eligible to apply.
- All postgraduate courses at WBS / the University of Warwick, on both full time and part time basis, are eligible.
Rates and application procedure
Interest rates are fixed for the entire duration of the loan and full time programme students have access to a grace period that allows for repayment to start after graduation. Rates depend on an applicant’s overall profile, and the application process is entirely online.
You can borrow in GBP for the full cost of attendance (tuition fee minus the initial deposit paid and minus any scholarships). To get started on your Lendwise loan application, click here.
Why go with a Lendwise loan?
- Competitive interest rate that is fixed for the entire duration of the loan
- No collateral or co-signor required
- Easy and quick online application
- No repayments while you study (full time courses)
- No penalties/fees for over or early repayments
Lendwise Ltd is incorporated in the United Kingdom (Company Number 10466048) and registered with the Office of the Information Commissioner (Reg. No. ZA281795). Lendwise Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (firm registration number 782496).