How to apply
We offer a web-based application form to make our process as easy and convenient for you to use as possible. You can return to work on your application over several sessions and your information is transmitted through a secured server and is kept confidential until you click on the "Submit" button. Only after you submit your completed application will it be available for review by our admissions team.
In addition to completing the application form you will also be required to submit supporting documentation. Details of these and other requirements are included in your application registration email so please read this carefully.
We advise our international candidates to apply as early as possible to ensure sufficient time to process visa applications, for our September 2024 intake the final deadline for international applicants will be Sunday 2 June 2024.
|Sunday 21 April 2024
||Sunday 2 June 2024
||Sunday 4 August 2024
What to consider when completing your application
While our MBA programmes are diverse in the candidates they attract, we are looking for individuals who embody our Change Maker values and have a passionate drive to make a positive difference. The Change Maker mindset is a way of approaching the world that sets our people apart. Change Makers see the bigger picture, challenge the norm, and have the drive as well as the vision to succeed.
By considering the following core competencies and evidencing them in your application you will be able to demonstrate how your experience, both personal and professional, has made a positive impact:
- Strategic Thinking: Thinks broadly and strategically, demonstrating sound commercial acumen
- Creativity: Open to new ideas, experiences and learning opportunities. You will show clear analytical thinking, getting to the heart of complex problems and identifying innovative and creative solutions
- Drive for Results: Strong focus on delivering a high quality service or product. Seeks opportunities for self-development and career advancement. Manages pressure effectively and copes well with setbacks
- Personal Impact: Communicates and networks effectively and successfully persuades and influences others. Relates to others in a confident and relaxed manner
- Leading Others: Initiates action, gives direction and takes responsibility. Supports others and shows respect and positive regard and puts people first.
Our application process