Ranked first in the UK and second in the world by the Financial Times' Online MBA ranking 2023
Our Distance Learning MBA will provide you with a truly transformative experience, both professionally and personally. Our reputation is built on a healthy balance between theory and practice, and a culture that challenges assumptions, goes beyond the classroom and believes in business as a power for good.
So, if you’re looking for a way to accelerate your career, increase your business knowledge and leadership skills and maximise your board level awareness without stepping out of work, our flexible part-time programme could be just what you are looking for.
- Start Date Jan 2024 or May 2024
- Duration 2 years *
- Location Online
- Format Part-time
- Fees £37,400 (Jan 2024) **
* With the flexibility to extend up to 4 years if required.
** See fees and funding for fees breakdown.
If you would like to find out more about our Distance Learning MBA programme, you can contact our MBA Recruitment team by calling +44(0)24 7652 4100 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to find out more about our Distance Learning MBA, please book a 1-2-1 chat with one of our Business Development managers, to discuss your personal MBA journey, review your CV and learn more about the Warwick Business School Distance Learning MBA offering.
Book a face-to-face 1-2-1 chat at our Warwick campus
- Flexible 24/7 learning - We’ve built the Distance Learning MBA with flexibility in mind. This means that when your job or personal commitments need to take precedence for a while you can choose to slow down or take a break of up to two years before continuing your studies. You may complete your Distance Learning MBA in two to four years depending on your personal circumstances. You will also have access to the University of Warwick library catalogue, including online journals, ebooks and industry databases including Mintel, Amadeus and Statista.
- An innovator and digital leader - Our online platform my.wbs removes geographical barriers, by enabling you to discuss issues in real time with your peers and academics. You can engage in lectures in real time, test your knowledge, watch recorded sessions, access teaching materials, connect with other students, participate in global study groups and speak directly to your lecturers, peers and the Programme team through the platform.
- World-leading, practical teaching - Our Distance Learning MBA has been running for over 30 years, allowing you to benefit from our extensive experience. Modules are designed and led by Warwick faculty, supported by a substantial team who produce and support the interactive materials. You will develop an inquisitive and entrepreneurial mind that will enable you to make a positive contribution to your organisation, thanks to the transformative research of our faculty which underpins our teaching.
- Face-to-face learning included - While the Distance Learning MBA is studied primarily online, the course is distinguished by including two residential weeks at the Warwick campus and one required face-to-face elective. You will meet your fellow students, discuss case studies, listen to guest speakers, and enjoy lectures and thought-provoking discussions with faculty and other participants. Your study groups will be limited in numbers, to ensure that everyone can join in the discussion.
- A global community - As part of the Warwick Business School community, you will be joining a diverse network of Change Makers, made up of 55,800 individuals from 167 countries. You will have the opportunity to network and exchange ideas with graduates online, and in person at networking events held around the world.