The course will enable you to develop personal and organisational strategies that build resilience and create sustained growth for your business, against the backdrop of unprecedented global challenges and heightened uncertainty.
Build resilience and create sustained growth for your business
Are you a leader who has the drive and ambition to take your business to the next level? Through this part-time executive development course, we will engage directly with you and your business to address challenges in key areas of innovation, productivity, digital transformation, strategic and organisational resilience, and leadership. You will also focus on your personal impact as a leader, exploring how you can adapt and evolve your leadership to meet the challenges your business faces.
During the six workshops, you will test your ideas and refine your thinking with the support and input of Warwick Business School’s world renowned faculty. You will also leverage the experience and insights of peers on the programme, and industry leaders invited as guest speakers.
- Start Date March 2024
- Duration 6 x 2 day workshops (with additional executive coaching sessions)
- Location Warwick Campus
- Format Part-time
- Fees £9,995 *
* See fees and funding for fees breakdown.
“At WBS, we have a wealth of experience in working with organisations, large and small, across the world leveraging the extensive knowledge of our faculty and network. Our Leading Business Growth programme pulls together this experience to provide a thought provoking, challenging, yet ultimately rewarding experience, helping you find answers to your business challenges.”
What will I learn on this course?
- Acquire new frameworks and tools to enhance executive decision-making
- Develop strategic insights to accelerate growth and increase the value of your business
- Renew your vision, ambition, and energy to drive the business forward
- Identify a critical strategic challenge within your organisation and produce a concrete action plan
- Develop the skills and knowledge to strengthen organisational agility and resilience
- Grow your professional and personal networks with business leaders from other sectors and global experts
- Utilise executive coaching to support your personal leadership journey.
Why should I do this course?
Through actionable learning, you will gain access to breakthrough ideas and practical insights, to enhance your leadership skills and grow your business.
The course is delivered over six, two-day workshops, delivered at our award-winning conferencing centres at the University of Warwick. This provides the space for you to think more strategically about the critical issues you are facing at work, and allows you to learn with a group of peers from other industry backgrounds.