Our executive development course is for leaders who have the drive and ambition to take their business to the next level.
The programme will enable you to develop personal and organisational strategies that build resilience and create sustained growth for your business, against the backdrop of unprecedented global challenges and heightened uncertainty.
During 12 days of face-to-face learning over 7 months, you will test your ideas and refine your thinking with the support and input of Warwick Business School’s world renowned faculty. You will also leverage the experience and insights of peers on the programme, and industry leaders invited as guest speakers.
Our faculty team will engage directly with you and your business to address challenges in key areas of innovation, productivity, digital transformation, strategic and organisational resilience, and leadership. We will also focus on your personal impact as a leader, exploring how you can adapt and evolve your leadership to meet the challenges your business faces.
- Start Date September 2022
- Duration 6 x 2 day workshops
- Location Warwick Campus
- Format Part-time
- Fees £12,500 *
* See fees and funding for fees breakdown.
If you would like to find out more about our Leading Business Growth course, please contact us and book a 1-2-1 consultation with our Executive Education team:
+44 (0)24 7652 4395
The course will enable you to develop personal and organisational strategies that build resilience and create sustained growth for your business, against the backdrop of unprecedented global challenges and heightened uncertainty.
Benefits for you as a leader
- Challenge, refresh and reset how you think about your business
- Utilise executive coaching to support your personal leadership journey
- Acquire new frameworks and tools to enhance executive decision-making
- Renew your vision, ambition, and energy to drive the business forward
- Grow your professional and personal networks alongside business leaders and global experts.
Benefits for your business
- Develop strategic insights to accelerate growth and increase the value of your business
- Identify a critical strategic challenge and produce a concrete action plan
- Host on-site visits from faculty to broaden and deepen the engagement with your business
- Sharpen the organisational focus on productive innovation
- Strengthen organisational agility and resilience.