Implement initiatives to your work using behavioural science
In the last 5-10 years, Behavioural Science research has grown immensely, with many organisations looking to implement behavioural insights into their key strategic goals. Behavioural Science can be utilised by leaders to bring a number of benefits to an organisation, such as incentivising team members and ensuring wellbeing, achieving a greater understanding of consumer behaviour, and increasing efficiency within an organisation, without needing a significant financial investment.
Our Executive Diploma in Behavioural Science will provide leaders and their organisations with an in depth introduction to behavioural science, along with knowledge and practical skills that can be implemented straight away. The course will explore behavioural science insights into consumer and market behaviour, leadership and negotiation, effective team management and organisational culture, and the most effective ways to implement behavioural insights in the real world.
The course is ideal if you have leadership experience, but want to develop a deeper understanding of behavioural science and how to effectively implement it to your work.
- Next Application Deadline 17 July 2022 - Round 2 deadline
- Start Date October 2022
- Duration 1 year
- Location London - The Shard
- Format Part-time
- Fees £18,000 *
* See fees and funding for fees breakdown.
To find out more about our Executive Diplomas, please call or email us. Alternatively, you can book a 1-2-1 consultation with our Business Development team. We will be available to review your CV, present an overview of our Executive Diploma programmes and answer any questions you may have.
+44 (0)73 8491 0598
The Executive Diploma in Behavioural Science has been designed to offer immediate impact and long term development for individuals and organisations.
Benefits for individuals:
Stay up-to-date with the latest behavioural science trends and how to effectively apply these in real world settings
Develop the skills and knowledge to better organise teams using behavioural science insights
Use behavioural insights to increase efficiency, business-to-business interaction, and structures for better collaboration, without needing a significant financial investment
Gain the knowledge and confidence to go back to your organisation and implement initiatives using behavioural science theories and concepts.
Benefits for organisations:
- The Executive Diploma in Behavioural Science is designed to deliver learning which will be immediately applicable to the strategic challenges of your organisation
- The individual assessments you undertake are an opportunity to take on specific organisational challenges
- Your increased knowledge, ideas and awareness will have a positive impact on your teams, and your organisation
- Your organisation will benefit from new knowledge and ideas, without you taking significant time away from your usual responsibilities.
*Statistics from our combined 2020 Executive Diploma participants