- £3,850 The fee for entry to Postgraduate Award in Service Operations Management.
When and how to pay
You will select your preferred payment method during your application. Once your place has been confirmed on the course, you will be contacted by a member of the team with details for payment requirements via invoice or direct payment.
If you would like to develop a business case to request sponsorship from you organisation, we can support you. Contact us via email, or call us on +44 (0)24 7652 4395 to discuss this further.
Alternative funding options
The sources set out below are those which have been brought to the attention of the University as being specifically designed for/aimed at Executive Education students. They are not exhaustive - other funding sources and products may be available. The University does not specifically recommend or endorse these sources/products and the content set out below has been provided by the relevant funding provider and is not independently verified by the University. Students should consider sources and types of funding carefully and ensure that it meets their precise needs - not all funding is appropriate for all students.
Lendwise Loan for Postgraduate Education
Lendwise is a UK-based specialist loan provider dedicated to education finance for students who are looking to fund their studies at world class universities and business schools. Lendwise takes a holistic view of a student’s profile, which includes assessing their future earnings potential as well as, where relevant, academic and work experience track record.
- UK-domiciled students (any nationality), EU and North American students. All other nationalities are assessed on a case-by-case basis.
- New and continuing students are eligible to apply.
- All postgraduate courses at WBS / the University of Warwick, on both full time and part time basis, are eligible.
Rates and application procedure
Interest rates are fixed for the entire duration of the loan and full time programme students have access to a grace period that allows for repayment to start after graduation. Rates depend on an applicant’s overall profile, and the application process is entirely online.
You can borrow in GBP for the full cost of attendance (tuition fee minus the initial deposit paid and minus any scholarships). To get started on your Lendwise loan application, click here.
Why go with a Lendwise loan?
- Competitive interest rate that is fixed for the entire duration of the loan
- No collateral or co-signor required
- Easy and quick online application
- No repayments while you study (full time courses)
- No penalties/fees for over or early repayments
Lendwise Ltd is incorporated in the United Kingdom (Company Number 10466048) and registered with the Office of the Information Commissioner (Reg. No. ZA281795). Lendwise Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (firm registration number 782496).