Your experience will be enhanced with expert insights from guest speakers and industry professionals. They will share their experiences and practical insights about enhancing employee wellbeing at a strategic level, across a wide range of real-world industries and business organisations.
Create wellbeing impact using the power of behavioural insights
Is your organisation delivering value through wellbeing? Learn how to boost performance with wellbeing as a top business priority.
In a competitive landscape, valuing employee wellbeing isn't just a nice-to-have; it's a game-changer. When you prioritise employee wellbeing, you unlock value and productivity. The science is clear, a happy and thriving workforce leads to improved overall business performance and future profits. Organisations that genuinely care about their employees' wellbeing gain a significant market advantage by attracting the best talent and fostering long-term sustainable business models.
Over two days, immerse yourself in the cutting-edge field of behavioural science within modern organisations. Discover how an evidence-based approach to employee wellbeing can revolutionise your workplace and propel your organisation towards unprecedented success.
The course is delivered at our Warwick Campus in the centre of Warwickshire, and WBS London in the heart of the city at The Shard.
- Start Date 27- 28 November 2023
- Duration 2 days
- Location London - The Shard
- Format Part-time
- Fees £2,600 *
* See fees and funding for fees breakdown.
“It is hard to think of a more important issue facing modern organisations and society, than understanding the causes and consequences of human wellbeing and happiness. Research shows that happier individuals are more productive in their workplace. Managers and organisational leaders cannot ignore such evidence if they want to stay successful in today’s competitive business world.”
What will I learn on this course?
- Harness the power of behavioural science to critically assess your current workplace environment
- Gain the skills to evaluate scientific evidence on human wellbeing
- Explore the latest research and uncover practical strategies to enhance employee happiness and engagement
- Utilise behavioural science tools and techniques to design consumer products
- Recognise the importance of analysing data and running experiments within organisations.
- Learn how to measure and evaluate employee feelings
- Understand the key drivers of wellbeing and job satisfaction
Why should I do this course?
The course will enable you to apply scientific insights straight to your role, so that you can implement a wellbeing strategy within your organisation to improve employee happiness, productivity and business performance.
The course is taught face-to-face over two full days, at either our Warwick campus, or at The Shard in London. This will enable you to network and collaborate with other professionals on the course, as well as WBS faculty.